Blog Post #4: Interaction – EDCI 335 (opened.ca)

Hi Nayeon,

I enjoyed reading your post this week, I think you did a great job of outlining strategies learners can use to engage with material presented in the Youtube video on how to use Instagram. I like how you have ensured inclusivity and accessibility for learners by including close captioning and multiple languages for the YouTube video. You’ve already suggested that learners perform Instagram activities and make notes on others’ experiences. To build on this you could encourage learners to create reflective journals where they document their progress, insights, and any questions that arise during their activities.

Blog 4 – EDCI335 Blog (opened.ca)

I enjoyed reading your blog post this week, it provided a comprehensive overview of how the video on cyber security can be utilized effectively in an educational setting. The follow up activity you suggested involving adjusting privacy settings is a practical approach to applying the learned concepts. The feedback process through direct message is an effective approach, but offering a more interactive feedback option such as group discussions could promote engagement and collaboration between learners.